My Slow Down Sunday is BACK! Sunday's are for relaxing and mimosas and brunch! Thats my motto and since wedding season is quickly approaching I am really taking in two day weekends while I can. Brunch food is hands down the best food ever so I'm sharing with you this epic and easy crowd pleasing recipe.
Brunch Monkey Bread
1 can refrigerated biscuits
3 tbsp butter
6 large eggs
1/2 pound sausage
1 cup cheese of your choice
1/4 cup low fat mayo
1/2 light sour cream
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup milk
add cheese until it is smooth and mixed (I used cheddar)
dash garlic salt
What you do:
Preheat your oven to 350
- Cook meat and eggs
- Cut your biscuits into fourths and add to a large freezer bag with melted butter
- Add the cooked eggs and meat and shake around to combine everything
- Pour mixture into 6 cup greased bundt pan
- Bake for 30 minutes, while it bakes make your sauces.
- Give it 5 minutes to cool and add your sauce.
Believe me when I say this is delicious, lopsided yes, but delicious nonetheless. I hope you have a relaxing and fabulous Sunday full of all the things you love..including brunch.