Chili cooking on the stove..
The Pumpkin Freakin' Spice Latte..
Big huge sweaters..
Spiked Apple Cider..
These are all wonderful, fabulous things about the upcoming season but nothing all year makes me as crazed as FALL FASHION!!!
Here is my annual list of my favorite fall fashion trends and things you just need in your closet this season.
1. Gloves! I love love LOVE gloves! "On trend" or not I'll always be a fan of gloves but this season they are a big "it" item! I love them because no matter what you have on they add such elegance. My favorite pair? It's a tie between my green ones from Rome and my black ones that go up higher.
2. This one might be my favorite trend this season. I can't even express my love for it. Get ready to feel like a super hero because the cape look will make you feel that way. This girl is obsessed! Its a fresh look and hey of course I added gloves!
3. Fun tights are making me smile for sure! That's a sure fire way to spice up any plain dress. Flowers, polka dots, stripes...get crazy!
4. An on trend color that isn't on Pantone's Fall Pallet is emerald. A way to translate your pastels into Fall is a pretty pink begonia, emerald, and tan. Bright colored pants are a staple in my wardrobe because they really can bring so much pop to an outfit.
5. Marsala. After all it was dubbed the color of 2015. It's a great color, in my opinion better for more chilly seasons. But, these great pants are an awesome transition piece from summer to fall.
6. Grey. Get used to this shade being everywhere. The bonus about such a neutral color is that you can add color with a hat or say...bright gloves. See what I did there? So get yourself a grey suit on your next shopping trip.
7. Fur as always. But you know me faux fur all the way. A cool way to wear aside from the normal vest is a fur stole. Something coming back from the spring trend are feathers. Fur and Feathers...my two favorite f-words. Here is a cool way to wear the stole instead of just a normal fur vest.
8. This certainly won't be my everyday look but you'll be seeing more of a chunky heel.
9. A hat! I love hats, it was my first word. I always have a favorite summer hat that I rock all season and a fall one. I stayed in the grey trend with this!
10. A little bonus. Deep dark lips are all the rage this season. Try out different shades of dark to see what works for you best.
Here is the color pallet to reference for Fall.