Being organized can be tough especially when you are constantly on the go. So here are a few "Fast Tips" to stay organized and start your week with a clear head.
- At the start of your day make a small list of things you want to accomplish. I do this regularly and it really does make a big difference. It gives you a chance to prioritize.
- Know what you are going to have for dinner Monday-Thursday. Personally this gives me so much clarity knowing what is going to be on the table that evening. That way there is no last minute running around finding a recipe.
- This one might sound silly but make the bed every morning! I once read in a magazine to do this to start the day out right and believe me it works! When I forget to do this it makes an impact.
- This is one I am constantly trying to achieve. Finish a task before starting a new one. By far I struggle with this on a daily basis, but I'm getting better.
- Keep a calendar. MK and I use "Cozi" (www.cozi.com). Pink is me, Blue is MK, Orange is our company, and Green is all. We've used this for years and we absolutely love it. Keeps us busy folks very organized on a daily basis.
Now, go out there and seize the week and make it a wonderful one!