Let's get real here. Is it really almost Valentines Day?! The answer is yes and yes to it coming too fast. But since it has, I'm going to let you in on the perfect thing to give...well anyone! Here is the quickest and most delicious truffle recipe!
- 1 package (15.25 oz.) Oreos (any flavor, double stuffed or regular)
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. white melting chocolate (higher quality melting chocolate)
- 6 oz. Sprinkles!
Here is what you do:
- Crush the Oreos in a plastic bag with rolling pin or toss in the food processor
- Blend cream cheese with crushed Oreos
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and make about 40 balls of the mixture
- Put them in the freezer for about 20 minutes
- Melt your chocolate
- Be quick and coat the balls
- Put them back on the cookie sheet and add the sprinkles
- Throw them back in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
Boom your done! It's that easy and now you've got delicious Valentine Gifts!
p.s. don't forget to save two for yourself with a glass of vino!
You can even package them cute! I found these cute little tins at Target for $1.00!