1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Not too many nicknames. Most people close to me call me "Em"
2. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Oh it's soooo rare that I can't sleep. Usually I'm out like a light. But I am an early riser and usually get up and start being productive.
3. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Gossip Girl reruns! Haha!
4. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I prefer to avoid it but if it's something that I believe in I'll most certainly engage head-on.
5. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
At my work I had a customer say how much they loved my outfit and that I looked like I belonged in New York. It was very sweet.
6. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
Very much so! I have the same routine all week long. Not to much on the weekends but through the week I am a well oiled machine.
7. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
I can be. I love being a girl and all that goes along with it like primping and taking my time getting ready but I can also be out the door in 10 minutes too.
8. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
I always want the best for others but who doesn't want an empire? I'd like to answer both on this one.
9. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Unload the dishwasher! I hate it!
10. Do you have a catchphrase?
This was a question at my Bridal Shower game! And yes! "Keep It Classy"
11. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
Oh this is so hard! I did fall in love with Portland because it is a beautiful city that is very subtle chic and the people are wonderful! Having said that, who doesn't love New York? It will always be a favorite of mine because this was MK and my first trip together. Then there is Barcelona, so full of fun and amazing people as well! Also Marathon FL in the Key's is my second home, we just love all the people, the sun and beach. Umm I guess I don't have just one favorite. I tried!
12. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I love this topic! Birth order fascinates me! My sister wrote a paper on it when she was in school and after reading it I also became very interested. We have an interesting story. She and I are nine years apart leaving nine years for her to be the only child and then I came. Then, she left for college when I was nine or ten so then I had an only child experience. So I'm a "youngest" and "only child" combo. If you've never read up on this top you should it's very cool.
13. To what extent do you trust people?
I trust people a lot. Probably too much.
14. When do you find yourself singing?
In the car...always.
15. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
Oh I am a little of both for sure! Maybe a little more Alice.
16. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
17. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yep my toe (worst one) and my wrist.
18. What is your favorite fruit?
Avocado of course!!
19. What do you like to collect?
Shoes!! They are my love.
20. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Ten. It's been amazing getting to see the world!