Including a martini! I started the week with the pumpkin spice latte and now ending it with a pumpkin cocktail. Low cal? Um no but it's Friday so treat yo self! Here is how to bring some pumpkin to your own Martini Moment:
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 oz Salted Carmel Vodka
- 1.5 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup skim milk (use half and half if you'd like it thicker)
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- cinnamon and sugar (for the rim)
- In a shaker combine ice, vodka, Bailey's, milk, and pumpkin puree and spice.
- Shake it!
- Using a napkin wet the rim of the martini glass. Mix equal parts cinnamon and sugar, then roll the rim.
- Pour delicious martini into the glass.
- Thoroughly enjoy.
Now today's Martini Moment is a little DIY décor. It's SO fast and SO easy! Simply get a fish bowl vase or any type of glassware you have laying around, and anything that screams fall. Add a candle of your choice and enjoy sipping that martini!
Also if you're in the market for an amazing fall candle, head over to http://www.candleboxcompany.com/
Have a wonderful first weekend of this amazing season! I hope you have a second to cuddle up in your favorite place with a drink, cozy sweater, and a moment to yourself. Cheers!