Summer has been absolutely wonderful and I've enjoyed every second of it. That being said, every single year I, along with many others jump for joy when it's finally time for Fall. I'm not going to lie I have been Fall Fashion Shopping since the end of July. How does one resist with such amazing things coming for Fall 2014? I have compiled a "must have" list of what I think you just need for this season and what's going to be big.
1) I suppose you can thank Pharrell for the hat craze. Although, as you know I have always been a fan of a good hat. So trend or no trend I always have a seasonal hat ready to add as the perfect touch for any outfit.
2) A big tote to toss you day into. Lunch, a pair of flats, makeup for touchups, your planner, and whatever else a girl on the go needs. I chose leopard because it will go with just about any outfit you can think of.
3) Lace is big this season and so is layering. Add the two, and you've got a fresh new Fall look.
4) No cooler season is complete without a big 'ol sweater!! Grey is a nice color that goes with everything.
5) Sky High boots! Over the knee duds are for sure one of my must haves!
6) I love fur! However, for me, it's got to be faux fur. Just a personal thing. But, get some fur going on!
7) A jeweled top. Speaking of layering, this is a great piece for that as it is short sleeves.
8) A "bib necklace". I'm all about the pearls be they costume or not. This one was right up my ally.
9) A pretty, bright, pair of closed toe shoes. I chose red to match my ever typical nails and lips.
10) A coat you don't already have. Cape coats are very in and will look fantastic paired with a colored glove.
11) As an added bonus... Get something that just screams your name. For me, I channel Jackie O. with big sunglasses!
Until next time! Xoxo!